Webinar - Retaliation: How To Prevent And Defend Against The Most Frequently Alleged Employment Claim
Retaliation claims are currently the number one reason an employee sues their employer. Join William Milani from Epstein Becker Green on May 16th for an educational webinar to find out how to mitigate your exposure to these claims.
William Milani is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice of Epstein Becker Green. Based in New York, he heads the firm's International Employment Law group and is the Vice Chair of the firm's Board of Directors.
Mr. Milani is actively engaged in the private practice of labor and employment law exclusively on behalf of multinational and domestic corporations, with particular experience representing clients in the financial services industry. He is ranked among the "Leaders in Their Field" by Chambers USA (2015 and 2016), and he has received an "AV Preeminent" Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of professional excellence. In 2013, he was cited by Martindale-Hubbell and The American Lawyer as a "Top Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment." He has also been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America © (2009 to 2017) in the fields of Employment Law— Management and Labor Law—Management, recommended in The Legal 500 United States (2016) for Workplace & Employment Counseling, named to the New York Metro Super Lawyers list (2011 to 2016) in the area of Employment & Labor, and listed in PLC Which Lawyer? Yearbook (2008 to 2012).
- Advises employers in a variety of industries in all facets of employment law, including compliance with EEO laws and other statutes governing the workplace
- Counsels employers on the prevention of personnel disputes, employee discharge and discipline and the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Has significant experience with the preparation of employment agreements and non-compete arrangements, the development of severance plans and policies and the employment-related issues attendant to mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and alternative dispute resolution
- Counsels multinational companies on the unique labor and employment law issues they face
- Conducts training around the world concerning harassment, diversity and EEO issues
Date: Tuesday, May 16th
Time: 3pm Eastern
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.