Is your company part of the content marketing revolution?
Then you need to be a part of the official industry organization, The Content Council.
The Content Council is the official resource for content marketing education, insights, and networking. Our members are the core group of professionals that founded and now lead the industry, elevating content marketing worldwide.
As a member, you’ll get access to:
Education. Events throughout the year offer you and your team relevant, industry-specific education, giving you the advantage over your competition. Events include:
- Annual conference, with 100 attendees
- Discount of over 30% on CMI's online education program
- Brand salons
- Regional workshops
Opportunities. Members build awareness of their companies on The Content Council website by sharing information on Content Exchange, a significant lead generator for members:
Experts. Members-only networking events offer the exclusive opportunity to network with the industry’s top thought-leaders.
- John von Brachel, SVP, Content Marketing Executive, Bank of America
- David Beebe, Vice President, Global Creative and Content Marketing, Marriott
- Alexa Christon, Head of Media Innovation, GE
- Theresa DiMasi, VP, Head of Content / Editor-in-Chief, Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- Susan Hilt-Lagos, Vice President Integrated Content Development, Ameriprise Financial
- Stephanie Losee, Head of Content, Visa
- Chris Lorence, Group Executive Vice President – Member Engagement & Strategy, Independent Community Bankers of America
- Ryan Petersen, Senior Manager, Content Marketing, CDW
- Natalie Widdowson, Head of Content Marketing, Individual Investors, T. Rowe Price
Proprietary research. We release large-scale research studies - In 2014 our study was conducted in conjunction with Advertising Age - members get exclusive access to leverage this data for pitches and learning.
Case studies. A library of content marketing industry success stories offer members an in-depth look at their peers’ case studies.
Recognition. The Pearl Awards highlight the industry’s most outstanding work. Members receive discounted entries and tickets to the November gala event.
Networking. Connect with peers and leaders to discuss innovations and common challenges at one of the many networking events throughout the year.
Discounts. Membership means that you get special rates on events, award entries, training courses, and more throughout the year. Plus, you’re always the first to know what’s to come from The Content Council.
Jobs Board. Members receive special discounted rates for advertising jobs and searching for candidates on our jobs board.
Apply to be a member of The Content Council. Download the application form here>> or call Gemma Rainer for further details on +1 212-297-2191.