The Content Council has been celebrating excellence in content marketing since 2004, making The Pearl Awards the longest running and most prestigious content marketing awards program in the United States. Content Marketers - small and large; B2B and B2C; representing clients in a wide range of industries; and producing programs across multiple channels – have had the honor of winning a Pearl Award over the last 14 years.
The 2018 awards will be open for entry on Wednesday, August 1.
Entry fee August 1st – September 14th
The Content Council members - $200 per entry
Non-members - $325 per entry
Late fees will be applied to any entries submitted between September 15th – 21st
The Content Council members - $250 per entry
Non-members - $375 per entry
Who Is Eligible to Enter?
All companies producing content marketing strategies, whether they are an agency or a brand, a member or a non-member, may enter their work. All publications, whether print or digital, must have been produced between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018.
How to Enter:
- The awards are open to members and non-members of The Content Council, to brands and agencies. They are open to all countries and all global content will be accepted.
- It is important that you can prove the effectiveness of your content strategy – pay particular attention to the results section of the entry form. The judges are especially looking for data and statistics that can prove ROI.
- Entry will be open online from August 1st
- All application questions must be answered in English
You will be asked to provide the following details on your entry form when it is live from August 1st
- Company name
- Name of client (if applicable)
- Campaign title
- Target audience
- Distribution methods
- Client objectives
2017 Pearl Awards & Winter Conference
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2017 WINNERS! Click here to see the list.
Congratulations to everyone who made the 2017 PEARL AWARDS SHORTLIST!
The winners of the gold, silver and bronze awards were announced on December 7th at Hearst Tower. To find out more about the event, click here>>
Click here to see some photos of the Pearl Awards and Winter Conference.