The Content Council has been celebrating excellence in content marketing since 2004, making The Pearl Awards the longest running content marketing awards program in the United States. Content Marketers - small and large; B2B and B2C; representing clients in a wide range of industries; and producing programs across multiple channels – have had the honor of winning a Pearl Award over the last 13 years. The Pearl Awards are truly a global competition – in 2015 we received entries from a record 84 companies around the world.
The Pearl Awards 2016 is open for entry! To enter the awards click here>>. Entry will close on September 12th 2016. Please note that entry is online, but you can download the entry form for your information only.
Best Interactive Content
Best Long Form Writing
Best Native Advertising/Advertorial
Best Print Magazine (design) B2B
Best Print Magazine (design) B2C
Best Print Magazine (editorial) B2B
Best Print Magazine (editorial) B2C
Best Social Media
Best Special Issue/One Off Campaign
Best Use of Email
Best White Paper
Most Innovative Content Solution
Best Overall Content Solution
Industry Specific Categories
Corporate Social Responsibility
Fashion and Beauty
Food & Beverage/Restaurants
Industrial, Manufacturing and Construction
Travel and Leisure
Who Is Eligible to Enter?
All companies providing content marketing services, including independent content marketing agencies, brands, divisions of larger publishing houses, advertising agencies, and other media conglomerates—whether or not they are currently members of The Content Council—may enter their work. Corporate marketing departments are also eligible to enter—and they are urged to advise outside companies providing content marketing services for them to enter on their behalf. All publications, whether print or digital, must have been produced between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
How to Enter:
- It is essential that you can prove the effectiveness of your content strategy – pay particular attention to the results section of the entry form. All stats, fact and figures will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Entry is online. However, if you would like to submit a hard copy of a book, magazine, white paper etc., please send three copies of the publication, each with a separate entry form printed and attached to it to: The Content Council, 355 Lexington Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017
- Payment can either be submitted by credit card when you finalize your entries online or by check. You may also request an invoice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: any entries not paid for in full by September 26th will be disqualified
- All materials submitted become the property of The Content Council and will not be returned
- All application questions must be answered in English
- You may enter new books, annual reports, brochures, and other publications that were a one-off campaign in the ‘special issue’ category
- If you would like your entry and your work to be considered for a ‘Best Of The Pearl Awards’ e-book, please check the box. If you have included confidential information for the judges that you would rather not share in an e-book, please make that clear
Entry Fees June 30th – September 12th 2016
The Content Council members: $200 per entry
Non-members: $325 per entry
Individual Awards (Best Content Director, Best Creative Director, Rising Star): PAID BY THE NOMINATOR
The Content Council members: $50 per nomination
Non-members: $65 per nomination
The Caldwell Award is free to enter
Late fees will be applied to any entries submitted between September 13th – 19th
The Content Council members: $250 per entry
Non-members $375 per entry
You may submit one payment for multiple entries.
If you have any questions regarding the awards, please contact Gemma Rainer on (1) 212-297-2191.
Thank you to our sponsors!