Clemson and EVG Partner for Social Media Essentials Courses
Clemson University and EnVeritas Group recently announced plans for a series of social media training sessions that will be offered to local professionals. The sessions will be offered at the ONE building in Greenville, South Carolina and will be held in three consecutive months, beginning on March 6th, 2014. Click here to register for the first session.
The first session will be held 3.6.2014 and will focus on LinkedIn. It will provide attendees with the following benefits:
- Tips for improving your professional profile on LinkedIn to enhance career opportunities
- Best practices for utilizing LinkedIn to become an industry thought leader
- Knowledge of how LinkedIn can be utilized as a tool for developing sales leads and other business connections
- Takeaways to improve business within your organization
- Development of stronger networking skills utilizing LinkedIn
- How to use LinkedIn to generate brand awareness and achieve other important business objectives
Future sessions will include:
- Tips and tricks for using Twitter and Facebook for your own professional purposes, as well as how to utilize each platform to achieve a variety of business objectives – 4.3.2014 – Register here for second session.
- Emerging channels like Google+ and SlideShare and how they can help you generate leads, increase brand awareness, and more – 5.8.2014 – Register here for third session.
Each session will be hosted at the Clemson MBA campus in Greenville, South Carolina and training will be provided by digital media experts from the EnVeritas Group team. For more information contact Jamie Patterson via email or call 864.656.8183. Or follow the registration link.