EnVeritas Group CEO Attends SIBF Minnesota Briefing
Brice Bay, CEO EnVeritas Group, returned to the EVG Greenville offices on Monday after spending the previous week traveling for business and meeting with other international business leaders. Along the way, Bay spent two days in Minneapolis as a part of the SIBF Minnesota Briefing. Bay serves as the Chairman of the board for SIBF, which connects and educates global business leaders throughout the world to further their professional and personal success. The organization is comprised of C-level executives and leaders from international businesses.
The briefing took place in the city that is considered by many to be the cultural center of the Midwest, Minneapolis. During the two-day event, leaders from SIBF gathered to exchange ideas and network with other industry leaders. The event focused mainly on the success of the Davis family of companies, which were founded by a butter farmer named Stan Davis in the 1940s. Today, Davis Family Dairies produce 570,000 gallons of milk each day, which is used to make nearly 70,000 lbs. of cheese.
Highlights of the trip included:
· A tour of the New Sweden Dairy, part of Davis Family Dairies, which is home to over 10,000 milk cows
· A tour of the Cambria Production Facility, a 750,000 square foot facility where natural quartz surfaces are produced
· Shared expertise from a panel of agribusiness experts on the key industry issues
· Speakers included: Rudy Boschwitz, Former Senator of Minnesota and Ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Council; Tim Pawlenty, President and CEO of Financial Services Roundtable and former running mate with Mitt Romney during the 2012 Presidential Election; Michael Swanson, Sr. VP and consultant for Wells Fargo; and R.T Rybak, former Mayor of Minnesota and Executive Director of Generation Next Partnership
· A tour of the LeSueur Cheese Company where 200,000 pounds of cheese are produced, tankers ship butter and ice cream throughout the US, and over 350,000 gallons of usable water are produced
· A networking outing to Target Field, home of Major League Baseball’s Minnesota Twins
Bay’s involvement with SIBF takes him all across the world to work with business professionals to help them develop their leadership skills and capabilities. To learn more about SIBF and the leadership academies available across the world, visit this link.