GLC Wins 9 Prestigious Hermes Creative Awards
Honoring the messengers and creators of traditional and emerging media — that’s the motto of the Hermes Creative Awards — and this year GLC is the proud recipient of nine of their awards, including two Platinum Awards for creative excellence.
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional media materials and programs, and emerging technologies. â€¨Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, graphic design shops, production companies, web and digital creators and freelancers.
“You don’t read a marketing article in business media these days that doesn’t cover the topic of content extensively,” said Joe Stella, VP, Business Development. “As an agency that partners with brands on content marketing programs, to do it well takes a tremendous amount of talent and collaboration, not to mention the absolute trust of our client partners that we ‘get it.’ These awards affirm the success of our partnerships and what we can accomplish together.”
This year, GLC’s client partners were recognized for:
· Platinum in Publication Excellence for Muscular Dystrophy Association’s Quest magazine
· Platinum in Overall Website Design for the National Society of Multiple Sclerosis’s MomentumMagazineOnline.com and an Honorable Mention for Publication Excellence for the newly redesigned Momentum magazine
· Gold in Publication Design, Gold in Publication Excellence and Gold in Overall Website Design for USGIF’s Trajectory magazine and TrajectoryMagazine.com
· Gold in Publication Excellence for United Stationer’s OfficeLine magazine
· Gold in Overall Website Design for The Conference Board’s The Conference Board Reviewand an Honorable Mention for Publication Excellence