Is Content Marketing the Only Marketing Left?
Create a movement and inspire a tribe of people to believe. That’s when content marketing is at its best. Sure you can use content to educate, but how do you inspire people to action? How can you make a brand stand for something bigger than a product or service?
Join The Content Council at New York Festivals for a lively discussion on using storytelling for a greater purpose.
Date: Thursday, May 19 2016
Time: 11:30am - 12:30pm
Venue: NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway (btw 61st & 62nd St)
Moderator: Lori Greene, Founder, LPG Enterprises
Andrew Hanelly, SVP Digital Strategy & Content Marketing, Manifest
Jacquie Loch, Vice President Content Solutions, St. Joseph Communications Media Group
Duncan Milne, Managing Director, Imprint
Rachel Jo Silver, Founder, Love Stories TV
- All Access Pass - $350 (includes all four creative panel sessions, the awards ceremony, cocktail reception and after-party)
- New York Show Awards Gala & Presentation - $295 (includes the awards ceremony, cocktail reception and after-party)
- Creative Panel Sessions
- Attend one panel for $30 per person
- Attend two panels for $50 per person
- Attend all four panels for $75 per person
Click here to buy tickets. Members of The Content Council can enjoy an exclusive 50% discount on all tickets when using the code TCC2016.