Vice President, Marketing, CommonBond
Radhika draws on her experience working in highly regulated industries like financial services and healthcare to lead the design of innovative brand strategies and drive awareness and consideration for brands through multichannel marketing campaigns.
Marketing core competencies include:
• Multi-disciplinary team management including brand managers, agency professionals and in-house PR, content and analytics professionals
• Customer market research, value proposition design, and experience development
• Brand positioning and messaging development based on data-driven insights
• Strategic and tactical planning and execution
• Digital strategy, execution, operating model development and capability building
Radhika earned an M.B.A. in marketing from Columbia Business School and a B.A. in marketing and international business from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University. She is also an adjunct professor at Yeshiva University and Baruch College.