Pearl Awards Judging
The Pearl Awards celebrate excellence in content marketing across print, digital and multi-channel platforms. Content Marketers - small and large; B2B and B2C; representing clients in a wide range of industries; and producing programs across multiple outlets - enter the Pearl Awards.
The Pearl Awards 2015 is open for entry!
Entries will be judged in October 2015 by a panel of marketing executives, academics, journalists, designers, corporate strategists, and publishers across the U.S. The shortlist will be announced in late October 2015 and the winners will be announced at the award ceremony at Apella in New York on 10th November 2015.
1. All judging will be conducted online but there will be the opportunity to take part in a judging day on October 2nd at various locations around the US
2. Review and evaluate all entries
3. Score each entry for relevant qualifying criteria
4. Judging must be completed by October 2nd
5. Sign a confidentiality agreement
If you are interested in judging the 2015 awards, or you're a member of The Content Council and would like to nominate a client to judge this year's awards, please fill in the form below.
Date: Tuesday, November 10th 2015
Venue: Apella, 450 E 29th St, New York City
If you have any questions regarding the awards, please contact Gemma Rainer on (1) 212-297-2191.